Insert the Sierra slide into the WSI device to be assessed and initiate a scan.
The scan of the Sierra slide is then uploaded to the Sierra VS-Profiler software tool. On doing so the application will automatically generates simple infographic data on the analysis process.
Sierra VS-Profiler will generate a unique ICC profile for the scanner analysed, ready for integration in to your manufacturing process or workflow.
Out of the Box
- WSI compatible glass slide with histologically stained patches
- Unique serial number and barcode for ease of identification
- Each Sierra slide generates 100 profiles over 12 months
- Comes in secure, protective storage case
- Provides downloadable quantitative data for R&D analytics
- Enables the end-user to independently generate their own ICC profiles
- Will remain active license-free whilst used with a valid VS-Profiler Sierra slide
Starting the journey
For those just starting to assess the colour accuracy of your digital pathology images, the Sierra slide comes part of the Sierra VS Analyser and Sierra VS Profiler product packages. Used in combination you will be able to analyse any given WSI device, understand any colour variance that exists and generate a unique ICC profile to ensure these are colour calibrated.
Whether you have integrated Sierra technology into your workflows yourselves or in collaboration with FFEI’s specialist consultants, Sierra slides can be routinely purchased to ensure all devices are calibrated to ICC standards – whether at production, servicing in the field or for use in routine QA.